To practice my profession with conscious and dignity.
I want to apply skills and knowledge which i have learnt in Institute (AIIMS, NEW DELHI) from prominent surgeons, my teachers and my colleagues with an emphasis on patient care, convenience and satisfaction.
To provide the best surgical care for newborns, infants and children up to 18 yrs for congenital malformations, trauma, tumors, vascular malformations, infections and other common pediatric surgical problems like hypospadias i.e urethral anomalies.
Special interest to manage the children with intersex disorders i.e ambiguous genitalia because these children are either never diagnosed or mismanaged till they present in later part of life with undesirable secondary sexual characters, infertility or marital discords.
Consultation, management and counselling for antenatally diagnosed conditions.
To provide quality patient care with cost-effectiveness.
Academic carrier of 15 years and more..
Received gold medal from the prestigious Institute A.I.I.M.S, NEW DELHI
Children surgical camps and other health related camps carried in hospitals, in schools and in peripheries.
Various pediatric surgeries are performed ranging from simple to complicated ones both open and endoscopic procedures
Varieties of Patients operated are the patients with
- Neurological conditions: Encephaloceles, myelomeningoceles, meningoceles, lipomyelomeningocele, dermal sinus tract, ventriculoperitoneal shunting for hydrocephalus.
- Alimentary conditions: esophageal atresias: with or without fistula, Intestinal atresias (duodenal, jejunal, ileai and colonic), meconium ileus, Hirschsprung’s disease.
- Respiratory condition like CCAM , bronchogenic cyst, diaphragmatic hernias, eventration of diaphragm.
- Anorectal malformations like perineal, bucket handle deformity, rectovestibular fistula, rectobulbar fistula, rectovaginal fistulae, pouch colon, common cloaca, stoma closure, rectal prolapse, anal fissures, fistula in ano.
- Abdominal wall defects Omphaloceles, gastroschisis, umblical adenoma, umblical hernia, patent vitellointestinal duct, ventral hernia.
- Vascular malformations like hemangiomas, cystic hygromas. .
- Hernia, undescended testis, hydrocele, testicular tumors.
- Hydronephrosis due to pelviureteric junction obstruction (PUJO), vesicoureteric reflux (VUR), posterior urethral valves, exstrophy bladder, circumcision
- Extrahepatic biliary atresias, hepatic cyst , abscesses, pseudocyst pancreas.
- Hypospadias (staged and single stage procedures), epispadias, urogenital sinus, surgeries for intersex disorders (ambiguous genitilia or DSD).
- Tumors like teratomas both beningn and malignant especially sacrococcygeal teratoma, wilm’s, stumoternocleidomastoid tumor, rhabdomyosarcoma, nephroblastoma etc.